Yay for happily ever afters! It was so fun to finally be able to spend time with you! Thanks for putting up with all of my craziness.
PS...I am a blog hopper (Stalking is kind of a scary word for me) who doesn't even know her own blog address... I can't remember what I told you, but I know it wasn't right. Try this one on: beccaboopenrod.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! You both make a great couple!!!!! It continues to get better every year!!!
You are still rockin' it eleven years later. Way to be! Aaron is definitely a lucky man!
Happy Birthday too! What an awesome couple you are. We love you guys!
Yay for happily ever afters! It was so fun to finally be able to spend time with you! Thanks for putting up with all of my craziness.
PS...I am a blog hopper (Stalking is kind of a scary word for me) who doesn't even know her own blog address... I can't remember what I told you, but I know it wasn't right. Try this one on:
beccaboopenrod.blogspot.com
Post a Comment