Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 16

What is in my purse.

I haven't ever been one to carry a purse.  I felt they just got in the way, especially when I carried a diaper bag, which I didn't like either.  I had my wallet and I was happy with that.  Last summer I saw a cute bag and I thought I'd try it.  I really liked it!  But, I like it empty, so I can fill it with things as I am out and about. 
This is my purse on Sunday.


This is my purse normally.  Sometimes I throw a book in, or a D.S., usually a diaper and some wipes.  Someday hopefully I will throw my IPAD in it. 
I have learned that I love having somethings with me all the time.  Yesterday I found that one of my kids put a rock in it at some point this week.  Maybe that is why my shoulders are sore this weekend!

2 comments: