Day 15
Something I crave a lot.
- Cadbury Eggs. I have always loved them but I became really attached to them this Easter. I'll be working them off for a while. But I do miss them.
- Time alone with Aaron. . .for some reason I can't get enough of it.
- The sun. . .I've almost forgot what it looks like to be sunny all day.
- Hot Tubs. When I went to Ricks, a few of us would sneak into the hotel and use their hot tub. I've tried to get Aaron to do this with me at the Holiday Inn here in town but he never will. (I hope my young women aren't reading this!)
- Babysitting Annie. She is so fun to cuddle with. My kids like her a lot too.
1 comment:
I can help you with at least a few of these.
Post a Comment