There are many things I wish I never left the house without. . .my cell phone, my purse, my kids shoes, putting on my make-up. But I am who I am and I ALWAYS forget something. However, probably the most consistent thing I wish I didn't leave at home was a book. I hate when I end up waiting somewhere and I have to waste precious time just waiting. I feel like I never get enough time to read and if I just always had a book I wouldn't miss any of those opportunities!
Wacky Hair Day
7 comments:
you are good at wacky hair day.
i always leave without something i totally need, like the main reason i'm leaving the house ... ie package to mail. we turn around probably 1/2 the time we leave the house.
Jamie - That sounds like me! I wonder if my neighbors laugh at me at how many times I am racing back in my driveway, run into the house and run back out!
Jamie, that reminds me. Last night we were talking to Lyle and Brittany and they told us about the time you drove them all the way out of Henderson to get their van, but they forgot their keys so you had to drive them all the way back. Funny story.
jamie remember the time you forgot christmas presents so you turned around? that one makes me sick.
and ps kailyn and ashley look like cartoon characters in this picture. i loveit
haha. mary, just to clarify. we didn't go all the way back to henderson. linda and greg were in a hotel right where we were and they had a spare ... but we were VERY close to going back home to get them.
Kim - you should keep a little BofM in your glove box, or one of your favorite paperbacks!! (I should follow my own advice!)
Post a Comment