- Dallin put himself to bed. I went to put him in bed early because he didn't nap and was so tired. He wanted me to lay by him and I told him I would after the rest of us read scriptures. He got right up and wanted to read scrips with us, so I made him leave his binky and bear. We read scriptures and then amidst the nightmare of getting the rest of the kids to bed I realized that Dallin had climbed in his own bed and fell asleep!
- Dallin went pee all by himself. This morning I went in to find Dallin in the bathroom ready to pee all by himself. There still might be a glimmer of hope!
Monday, March 5, 2012
TOPS
Sadly my TOPS from yesterday somewhere disappeared. I will just say yesterday was a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment