On the bus ride home last night we all shared our TOPS for the day...
The fast rides. This was Wyatt's contribution. He was so great! I was worried he was going to be scared, but he loved it!
The treats. Churros and caramel and chocolate covered marshmallow. Delicious.
World of Color. It was amazing. The music, the water, the pictures.
Grandma talking so fast she spit her gum out.
Holding hands with grandma and grandpa!
California Screamer. The girls loved it! I loved it! I figured I haven't been on a crazy ride like that since before I started having kids. Those rides are my favorite.
Buzz Light Year and Dallin. Our first ride was Buzz Light Year. Dallin loved it. He started shooting everything. When we were on It's A Small World, I noticed that Dallin was shooting all the dolls.
Anaheim Resort Transit. Part of our package included bus tickets. At the end of the night I was so grateful to be able to sit on a bus to get the hotel!
When life gives you lemons make lemonade!
5 comments:
Mmm.. Churros. We're missing you guys and thinking about all the fun you're having!
yes. the bus ride home is important. it's amazing how worn out you get at an amusement park!
We need to catch up - I just spent 30 minutes looking back over your blog - such a fun family and you look as hot as ever. Call me when you get back!!!
Make sure you try the pretzels with cream cheese in them, they are my favorite Disneyland treat.
They were setting up world of color, so we didn't get to see it, but I heard it's really good!
Post a Comment