Saturday, March 3, 2012

TOPS

  • Quilting Time. I was successful in getting some quilting time in. I borrowed Mary's machine and it worked splendidly.  
  • Ashley's Writing. Ashley came home from school and found a website called storybird.com. She wrote six little stories. Its fun to see her write and write and write! 
  • Cuddling with Dallin. Dallin ends up in our bed often. While I sleep horribly with him in there, he is an amazing cuddler. In the morning he turns his body toward me and he just folds up in my arms. I want to hang on to these cuddle moments as long as I can. 
  •  Crafting in Great Company. So fun to craft and talk with such fun people!  
  • Kailyn's All-Star Student Week. This week Kailyn was her class's all star student. She took in pictures, I wrote a letter to the class about how special she is and why and she takes in her favorite book to read to the class. I was grateful for an opportunity to share about Kailyn and how fabulous she is!  
  • A Sick Wyatt. While this isn't a good thing, the way Wyatt handles being sick makes me smile. At first he is angry. He knows very well that he can't eat anything and he won't feel good. This morning he was so mad.  He came running in my room yelling  that he didn't even get to eat breakfast yet.  As I was trying to figure out why he was so mad he ran into the bathroom to throw up.  He was mad he couldn't go to taco bell (we weren't going anyway) and that he couldn't have his vitamins. My heart breaks for him but then he goes into his brave mode. He says the randomest things and he is so sweet as he silently finishes being sick. This morning it took him about 3 hours to quit throwing up.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

i know i say this all the time, but i love your kids. wyatt is so funny! that is a great fun fact about him.