Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TOPS Day 2

Toy Story Mania. Twice in a row.

Ashley and Kailyn getting to ride together on Space Mountain.

Triple Winnie the Pooh without even having to get off.

Wyatt riding Tower of Terror. Actually not a top at all. More like a nightmare!

Goofy's Kitchen. We loved meeting the characters. Except Dallin. He would cry before they even got to our table! The food was delicious.

Grandma and Grandpa starting us out on Pin Trading. So fun to look for pins we want!

The Bus Ride Home. Again, so grateful to have a bus to ride home on!

Swimming at Lunch.

Grandma and Grandpa being with us. They make this trip so fun!

When life gives you lemons make lemonade!

3 comments:

nettie said...

toy story mania might be my favorite ride! I have always wanted to get into pin trading. It looks so fun! where did you guys stay? How nice to have your parents there!

Mary said...

I was super scared on Tower of Terror! I can't believe you guys went on it.

Emily said...

Wow! I can't believe Wyatt went on towers of terror! How many days are you in the park? I know I keep saying this but I his really makes me want to go... BAD!