Saturday, August 15, 2015

Garner Reunion

This reunion was incredible!  It was one of the least stressful and entertaining reunions I've been to.  I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that we never had to leave the lake - all entertainment and activities took place there.  There was also plenty of room for everyone.  It was so nice.  I absolutely loved visiting with my cousins and catching up on their lives.  They are such amazing people doing such great things.  I'm looking forward to another one of these - hopefully sooner than later!

Fun on the Water
 It was so good to visit with Dacia!  I didn't get enough talk time in with her.
 I never really dealt with the kids.  They were busy the entire time.


 This was Wyatt's favorite activity.  He lived in it for a couple of days.  He would just paddle around one end of the lake.  I loved watching him.

The kids spent time on the rope swing and they also would jump off the yellowish building in the background.



Tubing was their favorite.
These girls would pile on the paddle boards and hang out in the middle of the lake and have a soiree.   They would be out there for atleast an hour at a time.

I got some skiing in.
Dacia, my Aunt Karen, Uncle Dennis and I swam early one morning.  It was the first time I have ever swam a mile.  It was wonderful! I couldn't believe how peaceful and relaxing it was.  Something I would definitely love to do again.
 Dallin's favorite activity was riding his bike.  He had his first bad fall, but it didn't stop him.  By about the 2nd or 3rd day he was brave enough to bike around the lake by himself.  He was so proud.
 The house behind these girls is where our family and Uncle Dennis's family stayed.  It also had a movie theater room that was awesome.
 This was the main hang out room with the kitchen.

The Race





 The kids ran a mile race - once around the lake.  They did great!


 Just our family (The Terry Garner Family) stayed an additional night.  It was fun to have the place to ourselves!
 I love these guys so much!


1 comment:

Kelli said...

This looks so awesome! I want to reunion there.