Tuesday, August 4, 2015

End of School

 Wyatt's puppet show.  This was some random story that I think the class made up together.  Wyatt's part was Dumbest - There were three of them going to Disneyland - Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest.  I couldn't really hear the play but the kids had fun putting it on!
 Dallin's class also made up the story to their puppet show.  He was a blue mountain lion, maybe, I didn't quite catch it.  Him and his other animal friends (in the play) were trying to see who could throw the football the farthest.
 Kailyn's presentation of The Petrified Forest.  Every project she did was very well done and she was extremely prepared for her part.  I always love going to see what she has to say!
 End of Year Dance.  How is she growing up so fast.  My favorite part of her outfit is her Young Women's necklace.  Also, this reminds me that during this time and for 6 weeks around this time she was terrified that her finger was going to be crooked forever.  I'm happy to report that it straightened out just fine.  I didn't need to worry about being a terrible mother by not taking her to the doctor to get it checked out!


Field Day
Field day has traditionally taken place at the fairgrounds and they have super fun activities and they rent the pool, however, this year they were nervous for rain so they changed plans at the last minute and held it at the school.  It ended up being a beautiful day, but the kids had a blast anyway.
 Ashley has a great group of friends.



We had a great year this year!

No comments: