I'm not sure I should even attempt this. . .I have a hard time getting 30 posts in a year, but I think it will be fun and if I only get 4 or 5 days in, that's 4 or 5 more posts!
Here we go. . .
10 Facts about me:
1. I am the 3rd child, aka the middle child, of 6.
2. I have to sog my cereal. I can't sog flakes or like shredded wheat, but most everything else needs to sit a little bit for me to get the full enjoyment out of my cereal. The ideal sogging time is pour the milk on and run go take my contacts out. Or pour my milk and then cut a banana on it.
3. I am still terrified of dogs. I might put on a brave front, but deep inside I am sure that the dog is going to bite my head off at any moment. I am much more brave when my kids are around.
4. I usually have candy hidden somewhere.
5. I love new crayons. I just bought myself a big box and coloring is so fun. I used to buy the big box for the girls, but they didn't appreciate it like I do. Now I buy the box for myself, write my name on it and then they are free to use it as long as they follow my rules. They can only have one crayon out at a time and they must put it back exactly where they found it. I am learning that crayons last a lot longer around our house now.
6. Spring is my very favorite season, except for this year where we are not really able to enjoy being outside because it is too cold. Now I am just dreaming of a warm hot sun. Similar to what I felt for a few days in the Caribbean.
7. For my birthday this year I will have Double Chocolate Torte. I am just hoping I get it cooked all the way this time.
8. I have a lot of great ideas of cleaning and organizing, but it seems like I never get that far with my plans. Sometimes I get a great start, but the mess I make in the cleaning out process overwhelms me and I sometimes end up with a bigger mess than I started with.
9. I love Super Mario Brothers.
10. I love to mow the lawn.
4 comments:
oh, i am shaking with excitment! yes!
Your lack of texture with foods cracks me up. I remember when I brought croutons to go with a green salad, and Aaron had me take them home after because he said he was the only one that would eat them.
oh, I am so excited too! the soggy cereal is too much. I get after my kids all the time because they decide they need to go to the bathroom after the milk is poured. Why couldn't they go before????
and the crayon rules are so funny. You and brad should get together and color. he taught us how to color in tiny circles.
i cleaned/organized 2 closets this week. took 1 day to organize and 2 more days to clean up all the mess i made while i did it :). i totally hear you on that one.
Post a Comment