


My mom and I hanging out. . .Notice my open phone? I texted Aaron tons while I was in Idaho. (Being a fairly new cell phone owner, I am completely in love with texting) I think this trip we communicated more than I ever have with him while being away. We aren't phone talkers so we don't find much to say on the phone, but with texting I would send pictures to him of what we were doing as we did it and when things were slow we would chat. Texting can be a great thing!
We spent the afternoon (until the rain came) at my dad's school. He has fabulous playground equipment so the kids could play while the adults hung out. . .We ate lunch and played a game of wiffle ball. After that we grabbed some ice cream at a nearby dairy shop. Actually I'm not quite sure what it is called but it has yummy cheese and yummy ice cream. We ended the night with a movie night - Kids downstairs and adults upstairs. It was a fun and relaxing day!
8 comments:
oh so so so so so so so so so cute cute cute grandkids we have. they are the cutested smartest kids in town. We love them. they crack me up, they are so funny. It's pretty quiet around here we need you to all come back and visit.
Love you all!
Mom
You have a great family!!! I have to totally agree on the texting - even for the sole purpose of getting to communicate more with Kevin when we are apart! We miss you!
texting is the best! jimi and i do not love talking on the phone either, but texting = perfect. it's so fun to see the little digi-envelope ready to be opened.
Kim, I think we have the same cell phone only mine is blue. I love it, texting is even better when you have a key board thingy.
I love hearing about your reunion, it makes me excited for the Sorensen one.
i heart texting.
love the pictures.
Aaron and Kim have secret texts I'm not allowed to go through on her phone. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
Mary - Im curious to know when or if you've ever tried to go through my texts to know that. . .2nd of all, like I said, Texting is way fun but once you realize your 8 year old can get in and read your texts you become very careful what you say!
Post a Comment