Dallin celebrated his first birthday with his closest cousin, Analiese. They were born a couple hours apart on May 26th.
We had a Mickey/Minnie theme. It turned out incredibly cute and very fun.
Mickey and Minnie cakes.
Opening presents.
Finally, at the end of the night, the two got to spend a little time together to just play.
Of course I can't believe that he is already one. In so many ways this year has flown by. I am grateful that I get to be Dallin's mom. I love his amazing eyes, his tight hugs and pats on the back, his smiles, giggles and open-mouthed kisses. Thanks Dallin for being such a sweet boy and a special part of our family!
4 comments:
he's just so cute! happy birthday dallin.
(who does analiese belong to?)
i am wondering that too. whose is analiese?
cute cake. you are good at cakes.
I know, when we say "cousin" around here, it doesn't really narrow it down. Analiese is Ryan and Cherilee's. Can't you see Ryan lounging in the last pic?
i was going to guess cherilee b/c analiese looks like her the most.
Post a Comment