Monday, December 28, 2015

9 Years Old

 I can't believe he is that old.  Time has flown.
 It is EXTREMELY difficult to get this kid to smile.

 He has begged for a hoodie that zips over his head for 2 years.  I finally caved and he loves it.
Wyatt...
  • LOVES Legos.  We were building with them tonight and he was cruising through them.  He even had to help Aaron out on a particularly tough part.
  • Will not let me kiss him or hug him goodnight or at any time unless I am at school.  When he sees me he comes up to me and wraps his arms around me and I sneak a kiss on top of his head and he doesn't say anything.
  • His teachers praise him and love him (unless they are lying to my face).  They tell me how he is a model student and sets such a great example.  He is always on task and completes his work.  He gets rewards like going to help the kindergarteners for his good behavior.  However, when I sub or go in to volunteer he gets so frustrated with his work and often ends up crying.  His teacher swears he doesn't do that any other time.
  • He wants to  love sports but doesn't really want to put in the practice time.
  • LOVES bean burritos.  He eats them everyday if I have them.  He takes them 3 out of 4 days of school for lunch.
  • When he is in the right mood he will talk to me and tell me things.  I cherish those times.
  • Loves Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  He just got the last 4 books for Christmas and he is tearing through them.  I love/hate catching him up late at night reading.
  • Isn't that interested in the dairy but claims thats what he wants to do.  I'm pushing for him to be dentist.  It would be awesome to have a dentist in the family.
  • When he is being sweet he is the sweetest.  When he is being crazy he is the craziest.  

No comments: