Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TOPS

  • Waking up early to work.  I love when I am ready for the day by 7:30.  I so wish I had the discipline to do this even when I stay home all day.
  • Subbing at the Charter School.  I taught kindergarten and these kids have a way of making you feel like a million bucks.  I walk in to the class and in about 2 minutes I have about 10 "You are so beautiful!", 10 "We love having you for a teacher!" a ton of hugs and just the excitement of being in the classroom.  Today was also the first day that my heart hurt a little that my kids have such a small chance of attending.
  • A cold lunch.  Aaron packed me a lunch this morning, just a basic sandwich and chips kind of lunch.  I don't know if it was cause I was starving or I am growing up a little, but it tasted soooooo good.
  • Coming home.  It was fun to come home and have the boys excited to see me and I was so excited to see them.
  • Baked Parmesan Chicken and roasted potatoes and yams.  Again, I think I am growing up, but it tasted soooo good.

  • My kids nests.  Ashley and Kailyn make these nest like things with blankets and I went in to Kailyn's room tonight and she was reading in this cozy spot.
  • A talk with Ashley.  Ashley keeps things to herself pretty much but tonight we talked and I love when she can be open with me and we get each other. . .
  • This one should have been on the other one. . .Wyatt is turning into Aaron when it comes to watching the weather.  So we had this storm a couple of days ago, and Wyatt kept asking to see where the clouds were.  So I showed him my radar on my phone but it wasn't as cool as Aaron's.  He stayed pretty close to Aaron as they watched the clouds move.  It made me smile!
  • Celebrating that my dad was born today.  I'm so grateful for my dad!  He has taught me and is teaching me so much.  He truly is one of the most giving people I know.  Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

um i am loving this to death. i love hearing about the everyday. and i chuckled good and hard at aaron and wyatt "watching the clouds move".

jamie k said...

Fun to see your day.

Does TOPS stand for something?

Kim said...

not that i know of. . .stacy just does her top 10 things of the day. I just do as many as I think of:)

Mary said...

Everyday I wake up early I get so much done. I don't know why I can't do it more often either.

jamie k said...

got it. maybe i will copy you ;)