The kids are into digging holes out in the dirt. I didn't think they meant anything, they are just holes. Well, last night Aaron and I were talking about it and here is our conversation:
Aaron: Did you know they are traps?
Me: No, what for?
Aaron: I don't know, but they got me.
Me: What?
Aaron: Yeah, the other day they told me to come step on this piece of dirt and leaves. It kind of looked like a little mud so I stepped on it and my foot dropped into this hole filled with water - past my boot. The girls thought it was pretty funny.
It still cracks me up thinking about my girls planning these traps. . . maybe I will be next.
Second of all, lately Wyatt cannot take a picture with the girls without splitting his legs, maybe he is thinking about Halloween or something.
10 comments:
I think me and emily did that to aaron once when we were little, and it was on a sunday right b4 church. I'm not positive about this, maybe I just hoped it would work, but i know we dug a hole and filled it with water.
your kids are so cute. i love the girls hair.
kim all your kids have a distinct look, but they don't really look like each other...weird. (ps the distinct looks are all cute...)
ha. that's a good one. don't break an ankle.
I think Kailyn and Dallin are Kim's kids and Wyatt and Ash are Aarons. No mixin. Kim, you need to post that baby picture of yourself so they can see.
I was visiting teaching and one of the girls said, "Gosh I can't believe how stinkin cute Kim's kids are." Agreed.
Nettie, I have an inkling of a memory about that, I couldn't tell you which day of the week it is though. Why is Aaron always the guinnee pig for that trick? It's a good one though. Digging in dirt is fun, if you tried to dig a hole at our house you would just keep hitting rocks... not so fun.
Not only are they the cutest kids ever (I think Kim and Aaron should have at least ten...j/k) they, obviously, are about the smartest kids ever, too!
P.S. I'm glad that Aaron was good humored about it...I think I would have been annoyed :/
Not only are they the cutest kids around they crack me up!!!! Love and miss you all.
i agree that kailyn looks just like kim, but dallin definitely has some of aaron in him. i'm not sure what it is though.
wyatt looks just like rob to me.
glad to see they have a little of their Uncle Chris in them.
Post a Comment