
I am not a very patient mom when it comes to spills. I am working on it because I know that kids will be kids and spills will happen. However, I am having a hard time stopping my initial reaction of, "AHHHH!" So Wyatt spills about 1/3 of a large tub of yogurt and of course I had my initial reaction, but then handed him the spoon to eat if off the floor - our floor isn't that dirty and it stopped his cries of having to throw it away. . . He was quite upset that I wouldn't let him lick the floor clean.

Wyatt loves his dog. He really loves his dog. That morning he tucked it in his jammies for safe keeping. And, if he had a binky, which of course he doesn't, don't you know how old he is? But if he did and if he happened to have it in his mouth when I was taking the picture and lets pretend that I told him to take it out right before the picture of course the smart thing to do would be to unzip his jammies and throw it in with his doggie. That would be pretty funny.

A few mornings later I found him trying to share the love of his doggie with 'little bruder'. He couldn't quite get the jammies zipped. Dallin could care less, he was enjoying the attention.

Ashley played the violin in Brad Whitaker's kindergarten class. Even though she was incredibly nervous she did a good job. She thought it was fun and looks forward to doing it again sometime.

Often when we are driving home, my girls beg to let me drop them off at the edge of the field so they can run to the house. Wyatt loves that he can now join them. It definitely tugs at my heart to see them running and watching the girls watch out for him. They are a pretty cute bunch.

Sisters are a good thing. . .A really good thing.
10 comments:
What an awesome little family. We are so glad that your house is so clean that you can eat off the floor! Your mom must have taught you well!
Kim, I love that Wyatt is eating off the floor!!! It makes me laugh!!!
love!
wyatt looks so much like ashley in the first picture. and i love the stuffing of the jammies.
kailyn is such a character. you got the best pictures!!!
I love that he ate it off the floor. One time I made Rob eat brownies off the floor.
Thanks for the update. I missed you guys this week! Especially because whenever I called, I heard you guys having fun in the background.
where do i even begin with this post? so many funny things.
i want a feild that i have to run through in order to get to my house. i park in a parking lot to get to my "house".
(but i do love my home, don't get me wrong.)
ashley is so grown up and talented. that makes for a smart kid if they know how to read/play music.
I am curious about rob eating off the floor? I am having a hard time imagining that one.
lol. funny thing is that i can picture rob eating off the floor. don't know why.
Ha ha this is a funny one! I love that Wyatt has a little safe place for his dog (and binky) and that he's teaching Dallin about the safe place. Awesome!
I would have eaten brownies off the floor, but I don't know about yogurt. (Maybe if it was Kim's floor, but not mine)
He didn't lick them off the floor like you guys are thinking. He made a whole batch of batter, then after it fell on the floor he baked them and ate them. That's why are immune systems are so awesome at our house. We were too poor to waste. jk
Two thoughts, don't you remember when we would run home? Some have described it as running for their lives. Also, sometimes mom would let us get out and walk home from church. I think I was the only one mature enough to ever get to walk the entire way home. 3rd of all it looks like you are going to hit her with the bow.
Post a Comment