Monday, March 15, 2010

Dallin is crawling!!!

He has been at it for about 4 days now! Yeah! It is so fun to watch and tonight I noticed that he already has red knees. He is still so quiet, I'll forget that he is in the same room with me. I am glad he continues to be a happy baby! He is clapping and he is ALWAYS smiling. The girls love to make him laugh and Wyatt refers to him as 'My Bruder'. He is growing so fast - I think he weighs 17 pounds now. We love having Dallin around. . . we just need to work on sleeping through the nights now!

6 comments:

Mary said...

What a coincidence, we love having Dallin around too!

And I take partial credit for the crawling, seeing that I made him do it every time I saw him. :) jk. I guess crawling towards a Wii remote is funner than crawling towards a toy.

Kelli said...

kim, i am making an "i don't sleep at night hardly at all" club. do you want to join? you could probably be the secretary or something.

Erin and Devin said...

Wow.. it hasnt been that long since I have seen Dallin, but he looks so much bigger! Hopefully we will get to see you all sometime soon! We had such a fun time seeing you for Ashley's Baptism.

jamie k said...

hmmm.... i left a comment on here a while ago, but i must not have hit "publish comment".

anyway, he's a light weight! sammy is like 18#. are you getting any sleep?

Kim said...

As a mom of 4 kids who took 9 months to a year for each one of them to sleep through the night I should get to be PRESIDENT of the "I don't sleep hardly at all at night" club.

I can't complain too much, its only once a night now, and it kind of is my own fault - i should make him cry it out. . .

Terry and Cathryn said...

Dallin looks so grown up! what precious children. We love you guys.