Sunday, March 16, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's day is one of my favorite holidays. I love decorating for it and I love the idea of a day to celebrate those you love.


  •  Coupons for the Kids.  This was their gift this year.  I always struggle what to get them, cause I don't want just another think in my house.  When I saw this, I loved it!  I think it will become tradition.  The kids loved it too.
Every year I think I'm going to make the day more special for the kids and do dinner with them, but when it comes down to it I just want my special time with Aaron on that day.  Aaron and I love our traditional Valentine's evening!

  • Dinner.  We try to have steak and crab each year.  We feed the kids early and then send them to our bedroom to watch a movie while we have nice dinner to ourselves.  So far it has worked!  


  •  Cheesecake.


  • Easy Dinner.  We do the steak and crab on the BBQ and baked potatoes make for an easy delicious dinner.  Its perfect.
  • Time with Aaron.  Time these days with Aaron is precious.  I was grateful to have his time!


2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love when you blog! I love those coupons and dinner date idea.

nettie said...

Great idea on the coupons. I might try that for Easter.