Friday, July 16, 2010

Cutting Garden Revisited


My garden is growing and I am surprised by how quickly the starts I received from Idaho have bloomed. Everything, I think, is surviving okay and I can hardly wait till I can see everything I have in bloom!
This is my first arrangement. Next on my list is to take a flower arrangement class . . . I don't know what I am doing in that department!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

i think you did a great job! (more flirting)

jamie k said...

agreed. way good job.

Garn said...

cool! I want a cutting garden. I have heard that the nearest flower arrangement classes are in Orem. This time I will ask you to drive through Vegas so you don't pass Ogden!

C. Sorensen said...

Kim, your arrangement is beautiful! I think they sometimes offer classes at Flower Tree. I think it would be fun to take an flower arranging class too!

Heidi said...

I don't know what you're talking about...that arrangement is more beautiful than many I have paid for from a florist! Good job!