It is late. . .and I can't sleep. My mind is filled with all that I am wishing. I was blog-browsing and feeling like I can never measure up to all the greatness out there. I think I am coming to a cross roads with my blogging. Who am I doing it for but me? And yet, me being who I am, sometimes feel paralyzed at being able to really document what is going on with our family. What will people think? Am I breaking some blog rule of documenting truth by sharing too much? Will people think I am bragging too much? Am I posting too many pictures? Will I sound too depressing? (i do have 4 kids) Maybe it will sound like I have the perfect life! (maybe I do) Anyway, so I am done with that.
This blog is dedicated to my family - what life is really like and how this mom really thinks. It is for us to relish in the good memories and good times and be grateful for the times that are passed that needed to be done with.
So, hears to a great year, and a REAL blog!
7 comments:
Awesome! You are a great writer, you should be published. Can't wait for your next post:)
Amen to that!
This ought to be good! I always told you that you should write a book...although this one will be about you instead of me. ;) I LOVE YOU KIMMY!!!! So glad you are my friend.
yea! i LOVE this blog. i LOVED your old one too.
woah, woah, wait, wait,...i was under the impression that blogs were meant for bragging and posting tons of pictures of my child...
am i wrong? my blog is the worst at bragging. but it's my scrapbook so i don't really give a darn what people think.
i love your blog kim. i was so excited to see like 5 new secret posts! i love to hear about your funny kids. keep bragging, etc. please.
Kelli - I kind of lost the purpose of blogging. In my head it was more to keep people posted and what was going on in our family and I would think about what people would think of what and how I was writing and blogging was not fun anymore. Anyway, this one is like our scrapbook/journal now so I am with you - I don't care what people think - its just for my family anyway! And it is fun again.
There is a purpose to blogging?
I'm just here for the snide remarks.
Post a Comment